The Alabama Certified Landscape Professional Exam consists of written and practical components. Each exam will include some or all of the following subject areas.
Written (3 components)
• Content from the ALCLP reference manual
• Landscape Plan Interpretation
• Plant & Pest Identification
Practical (9 components)
• Landscape Plan Lay-out
• Tree Planting and Staking
• Grading and Drainage
• Sod Installation
• Job Evaluation - Installation
• Job Evaluation - Maintenance
• Pesticide Application and Safety
• Equipment Operation
A passing grade of 70% on both the written and hands-on-portions of the exam is required for the Alabama Certified Landscape Professional designation.